KGT Remodeling is a Design/Build firm seeking a talented, creative, and self-motivated individual to join our team.
At KGT Remodeling, our goal is to hire the best and most qualified individuals in the industry for all of our departments. Please see our open/closed positions below.
Please feel free to submit your résumé and a cover letter to Careers@KGTRemodeling.com stating your qualifications and the position you are interested in for future consideration.
Open Positions – We are hiring for the following positions
Residential Remodeling Designer
The ideal candidate is a great communicator, extremely professional, reliable, and is very comfortable leading design presentations and meetings with clients. This Team Player will guide our Clients through the decision making process, including big picture and details from conception through completion of the project, using our unique design/build process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture/Design preferred
- 5+ years experience in residential housing design
- 5+ years experience using CAD Chief Architect & MS Office Suite
- Impeccable and concise verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Professional demeanor, and a commitment to deliver excellent service to clients
- Superb design and drafting skills and proficiency with computer-aided design (CAD)
- Ability to generate projects with solid understanding of clients’ budgets and requirements
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Work with Sales and the Client to identify their design objectives and priorities
- Provide creative and compelling solutions with clients to design and fit their specific needs and budget
- Sell our services by virtue of educating the Client as to the good, better, and best solutions to their specific needs
- On-site measurements and photos
- Produce working drawings/floor plans for remodeling projects according to code, include creative options and making revisions as the design develops using a CAD system
- Material selections sheets completed and ready to order
- Apply for planning permits and adjust as advised and/or required by governmental new build and legal departments
- Work around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact, and project budget
- Prepare and present final design, and obtain client’s approval on design concept
- Collaborate closely with the KGT Team and with Clients in order to address ongoing project needs and future design changes
The Lead Carpenter is directly responsible for the on-site project duties and/or management and is required to possess the highest level of carpentry, scheduling, project budget, jobsite safety, maintain regular client contact and ensuring that company policies and procedures are upheld. This position is responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction throughout the project within the means of the construction contract. At times, there may be duties that require assistance from demolition to completion.
– The following positions are already filled. However, we are always looking for talented, intelligent, hardworking individuals to join the KGT Remodeling team. If you don’t see what you are looking for but are interested in our company, please feel free to submit your resume, cover letter and interest to email@example.com and we keep for future consideration.
The Project Manager at KGT Remodeling is responsible for every aspect and component of the production process. He/she will complete jobs on time at projected gross profits and provide a well-managed and well executed remodeling experience for our clients. This extraordinary experience will result in return clients and clients who will happily and enthusiastically provide us with referrals. He discerns the needs and goals of each client and facilitates the achievement of those objectives through carefully balanced planning and execution while incorporating safety, tidiness, timeliness, and personal responsibility for the finished product.
The Sales Consultant at KGT Remodeling is responsible for every aspect and component of the sales process and lead generation to construction contract. You are responsible for selling remodeling projects that to prospective clients from concept drawings and have a product that meets the customer’s needs, has good value for the customers and their property, and generates a profit for the company. You will follow KGT Remodeling’s sales procedures and hand-off complete build instruction to the production team.
This is an entry level position where the Assistant Designer will have the opportunity to develop their existing skills by working with and supporting the Senior Design Team on a range of fun and innovative projects.
- Assisting the Design Team on multiple projects at varying stages of design
- Conducting site field measurements, including surveying existing conditions
- Assisting in the development of presentation items, including: CAD Drawings, schedules, & selection cut sheets.
- Researching and working with vendors to assist with product selection & pricing
- Developing and producing construction documents and detail sketches
- Review drawings, scope of work and selections
- Managing files & organizing documentation
- Performing with constraints of project budgets and schedules.